Doctor of Physical Education, National Taiwan Normal University
Exercise Physiology, Tennis
- Dean of College of Sports and Recreation, NTNU
- Professor of Department of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, NTNU
- Vice President, Chinese Taipei University Sports Federation
Ministry of Education Projects
Ministry of Science and Technology Projects
- 蘇有鵬、王鶴森* (2019)。七星山小油坑步道健行之能量消耗評估：穿戴式裝置的準確性。體育學報。
- 曾竣瑋、洪巧菱、趙曉涵、洪聰敏、王鶴森* (2019)。不同急性運動類型對BDNF及干擾控制之影響。體育學報。
- Trevor C. Chen, Tsung‐Jen Yang, Min‐Jyue Huang, Ho‐Seng Wang, Kuo‐Wei Tseng, Hsin‐Lian Chen & Kazunori Nosaka. (2019). Damage and the repeated bout effect of arm, leg and trunk muscles induced by eccentric resistance exercises. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine and Science in Sports, 29(5), 725-735. doi:10.1111/sms.13388
- Chen, H.Y., Chen, Y.C., Tung, K, Chao, H.H. & Wang, H.S.* (2019). Effects of caffeine and sex on muscle performance and delayed onset muscle soreness after exercise-induced muscle damage: a double-blind randomized trial. Journal of Applied Physiology. DOI: 10.1152/japplphysiol.01108.2018. [Epub ahead of print]
- Min-Jyue Huang, Kazunori Nosaka, Ho-Seng Wang, Kuo-Wei Tseng, Hsin-Lian Chen, Tai-Ying Chou & Trevor C. Chen. (2019). Damage protective effects conferred by low-intensity eccentric contractions on arm, leg and trunk muscle. European Journal of Applied Physiology, 109(5), 1055-1064. doi:10.1007/s00421-019-04095-9
- Hung, C.L., Tseng, J.W., Chao, H.H., Hung, T.M. & Wang, H.S.* (2018) Effect of acute exercise mode on serum brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and task switching performance. Journal of Clinical Medicine, 7(10), 301.
- Hsin-Shih Lin, Ho-Seng Wang, Hung-Ta Chiu, Kuang-You B. Cheng, Ar-Tyan Hsu and Tsang-Hai Huang (2018). Structural and Biomechanical Adaptations to Free-Fall Landing in Hindlimb Cortical Bone of Growing Female Rats. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 17(2), 188-196.
1.Excellence in athletics with administrative support
- To cultivate athletes and elevate their performance to win international games with the support of administrative units and sport sciences research.
- To establish a complete system for teachers as adjunct coaches, and to assist the marketing and fundraising for our school sports teams with the resources of teachers and alumnus.
2. Interdisciplinary cooperation for outstanding academic achievements
- To encourage teachers to apply Industry-Official-University projects, and to accelerate the collaboration between departments, schools, and the government to reach higher achievement.
- To strive for more partner institutions, encourage students to join exchange programs, and invite international scholars to develop international perspectives.
3. Elevation of teaching quality through cooperation
- To set up regulations to encourage teachers to participate in teacher training courses, apply related projects to elevate the quality of teaching and professional abilities.
- To integrate resources from departments to improve students’ competiveness in the job market by holding related activities and gaining more internship opportunities.
4. Reinforcement of College characteristics through consensus building
- To assist our departments to win more on- and off-campus resources to develop their own characteristics.
- To have regular meetings and activities to build up the consensus between all the members in the College to foster the uniqueness.